- When you purchase Apricot Moon quilting designs you will be sent an e-mail with a place to click to download what you purchase. (Depending on your security on your computer you may need to say "enable this link" at this point.)
- You will download a zipped folder for each design you purchase.
- Save it on your desktop or in a folder in your documents where you will know how to find it. You might want to start a folder called Apricot Moon Designs or AM Designs.
- Open the folder where you will see several files. Save the designs which have (.4qb or .plt) at the end to your SD card. You can either copy them and paste them into your SD card or simply drag them onto the SD card icon. Do not copy the entire folder onto your SD card as QBOT is not able to open folders.
- Please read the license agreement which is in PDF format.
- The guides are also in PDF format. Print them on your printer.
- Note: Apricot Moon Quilting Designs with the QB suffix are compatible with 4DQBOT Designer and 4DQuiltDesign Creator software.
If you have trouble downloading any products contact Peg at email@example.com.
Download help for Apricot Moon digital quilting designs for QBOT®.